Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Alwarwala accessible at www.alwarwala.com
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Some of the important points are:
All the images are of real products but in some cases, actual products may vary.
Despite the fact that we have mentioned the shelf life, we encourage you to consume the products fresh.
The Shelf Life is subject to vary based on weather conditions, storage and handling, maintenance etc.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Alwarwala and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.